Strategic consultancy law firms
Securing a partner starts with identifying the strategy of the firm. This strategy is crucial for the switching partner who is seeking an environment that is better suited to his or her professional practice and client base than the current firm.
Over the past decades I have
- advised firms in formulating their strategies
- advised individual partners on the strategic environment appropriate to their plans for the future
- advised teams and sections seeking to switch collectively
- advised start-up firms on their strategies, including business plans, market position and the subsequent positioning of the partners to be secured
- assisted firms in merger processes
- assisted foreign firms seeking to open an office in the Netherlands
If you are looking for a sounding board in one of the above fields, I will gladly advise.